First off sorry for no full face images and the picture quality isn't so great . . . Nor is the makeup (I did this after wearing the makeup for hours and not really priming before hand).
Anyways, It's a navy blue in the crease, yellow on the outer 2/3 of the eye, inner 1/3 has no color. Tight-lined with a purple color, and white on my water line. And all the colors are also on the bottom lid too.
I love this look. I wasn't sure whether to do bold makeup, or wearable makeup for my first blog so I decided to go for fun wearable look.
I think this look looks AMAZING on all eye colors. I think it looks good on my green/grey eyes.
I think this looks great with a light pink blush and a coral lip, but feel free to do what looks best on you. (:
- Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion
- Icing Brown eye shadow (for the eyebrows)
- Icing Navy Blue eye shadow
- KleanColor's Hawaiian Rainbow Splendor blue eye shadow
- KleanColor's Hawaiian Rainbow Splendor yellow eye shadow
- Santee Dual Perfection Eye Shaper 32 - the bright yellow eye shadow
- Hot Topic purple eye liner
- Hot Topic white eye liner
- Urban Decay Illusion cream to powder foundation