Friday, August 24, 2012

Esmeralda!

So, my favorite Disney movie has always been The Hunchback of Notre Dame. And I ABSOLUTELY love Esmeralda. She's spunky, and wears the coolest clothes. I feel like her bright colors made her a perfect choice to start off my Disney series.







So, what I did was a bright blue inner side of my crease, that's like her corset, then covered the blue in glitter, 2 shades of purple on the outer side, for her skirt and hairband, and a white lid, to show off her white shirt. On my bottom lid I did a shimmery gold, to symbolize her gold jewlery. I lined it with a black liner, then winged it out, like her hair, and did a purple liner on my water line (yes, I know it doesn't really show). And then finished it all off with a bright pink lip.

Products Used: 
  • BH Cosmetics 120 Palette - Everything except the gold, the glitter, and the liner.
  • Bare Minerals TrueGold - bottom lid
  • Hot Topic purple liner - water line
  • MAC teal transparent glitter - on top of green/blue
  • Rimmel Eyeliner 
  • Urban Decay in Illusion - foundation


No comments:

Post a Comment