So, what I did was a bright blue inner side of my crease, that's like her corset, then covered the blue in glitter, 2 shades of purple on the outer side, for her skirt and hairband, and a white lid, to show off her white shirt. On my bottom lid I did a shimmery gold, to symbolize her gold jewlery. I lined it with a black liner, then winged it out, like her hair, and did a purple liner on my water line (yes, I know it doesn't really show). And then finished it all off with a bright pink lip.
- BH Cosmetics 120 Palette - Everything except the gold, the glitter, and the liner.
- Bare Minerals TrueGold - bottom lid
- Hot Topic purple liner - water line
- MAC teal transparent glitter - on top of green/blue
- Rimmel Eyeliner
- Urban Decay in Illusion - foundation